Friday, August 07, 2009

The Icing Room

the other day at Jurong Point, Kaizhi, Joey & Ishan was pointing out this cake shop to me...





there are 3 cake sizes to choose from. they will give you a plain white cake and u can decorate it urself on the spot. so cool!

Joey n ishan further told me that they had actually wanted to get this for me for my birthday this year but they arrived too late. AWWW... made me feel so touched!

today, we celebrate leoie's birthday along with our seafoodies aug 09 gathering!

i got home after work and very quickly changed before gg online to to do some research....




i was pretty enthu n excited when i got there. .. den... i realised they don't accept card. so bring cash.

the completed cake...









i know i only finally smiled when the lady told me they want to take a picture of me n the cake and display it by their shop! haha.. i wonder if they really displayed it up!

No comments: