Tuesday, August 18, 2009

G32 Handmade Noodles

Bernard brought me to the handmade noodles place he told me about along geylang lorong 32. he said the whole coffeeshop survives entirely on the handmade noodle stall and i told it must be damn good.

well, it was.. ok. not dat i eat handmade noodles a lot but i think i've had better. but maybe bernard is right.. i barely eat the noodles.. to me, the soup seems to be more of what im concerned about so yeah.

bt they did have an interesting dried version of handmade noodles....



which bernard added too much chilli for me to really find it good or not.

my soup version.

1 comment:

Jerlaine said...

Ah yo...Bernard I think u went to the wrong stall the famous geylang handmade noodles is L.32 Hand Made Noodles at Lor 32,Haha.. Ban Mian is my Favourite food is almost went there to eat for 3 -4 days /wk.And L32 handmade noodles is the 1st stall i've seen the most crowded customers which i always need to wait around 20-30 mins in peak lunch & dinner time,and even still there's alot customers willing to wait for good food.MUST TRY it !!! Really after u taste it u will noe waiting for gd food is WORTH IT!!!