Monday, March 12, 2007

Long John Silvers

Lunch today was with Shyanne. We went over to Sing Post and ended up at long john silvers. realised that a subway is opening up right opposite LJS (yay!).

I was contemplating between the grilled cajun chicken vs the fried fish and fries. But since Shyanne was going for the chicken, i decided to be boring and stick back to my usual fish and fish. I like the fish from LJS.. dun like their fried chicken coz its hard and tough breast meat.

The fish and fries i had...



which i usually wun eat the fries and today i had shyanne to finish them for me.

the cajun grilled chicken...



the rice needs alot of improvement. the chicken was not bad though. pretty tender thou its not very fresh but it was ok. Taste was pretty good as well in my view.

No comments: