Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Steak - The Ship (my birthday celebration)

Sorina gave me a birthday treat at The Ship....

We all ordered set meals... i changed my soup to onion soup....



was not bad..

They also served bread and butter...



I usually haf my bread wif butter and sugar... apparently Sorina has never tried it before... haha..

and for mains....



I ordered the half lobster wif tenderloin steak. It was not bad... the lobster was good but the steak can be more tender.

Sorina ordered the cod fish fillet after much hesistation because we get the impression the portion for cod fish is usually miserably small. But surprisingly, their cod fish's portion was really good and it was really nice.

Meina ordered some Chicken maryland thingy. Came wif bacon, fried banana and a corn pancake. She was very satisfied wif it coz it looks interesting. I found it ok only because im not much of a chicken cutlet person.. i generally prefer my food grilled den deep fried.. (but of coz, depends on what la)

dessert we opted to change our dessert to ice cream.. i opted for vanilla....

No comments: