Friday, January 29, 2016

Rice and fries

If there's something I always order when I'm at rice and fries (aside from the Tom yam pasta), it's their escargots and risotto!

It's been awhile since I found a decent escargot and rice and fries one is great! Drizzled with olive oil ...


And I actually had dinner before heading down yet I couldn't resist ordering their squid ink risotto!


To me, squid ink isn't just serving a black coloured dish that doesn't have squid ink taste. A lot of places are doing it these days but not here at rice and fries. I love their squid ink! It's flavorful and just so tasty (if u like squid ink). I personally am a more 重口味 person and their risotto hits my spot!

And for Geor, their crab risotto is her favourite...


She is another one, also already had dinner but also couldn't resist. Their crab risotto is generous with crab meat and again flavorful with crab bisque like sauce. Love it!

No comments: