Tuesday, December 27, 2005

The Moomba Tuck Shop

After work today, it was raining again.. i went over to Moomba again to buy my mini muffins... hee... today the lady at Moomba smiled and talked to me, asked me about my christmas, asked me what i like about the muffins and stuff.. I rave about this because on my first trip there, i noticed that she's not exactly a very smiley person despite how i try to smile to her... but after my second and third visit, shes smiling back to me too.. and chatting wif me.... and if that's not all, when i asked her about the rose cream tart, she offered me a piece of their breakage...............



to try for free!!!!!

So nice of her right? Breakage are those dat are not in full pieces and can't be sold. Though it may be something small and its something she cannot sell anyway, but she needn't have given it to me.. yet she did. To let me sample it. I was so happy.. more impressed by the gesture den the tart itself. Anyway, the tart was nice.. the custard texture is like egg tart but tasted like bandung and its not too sweet... =)

No comments: