Friday, December 23, 2005

The Moomba Tuck Shop

Was walking around before work and i walked past the cafe that was featured on tv last night!



The place is called The Moomba Tuck.Shop. Its located at 4 Battery Road, the basement of Bank of China. I told myself i must check this place out soon.

After work, i walked back to The Moomba.



The interior of the the place....



Despite being located at the basement, the white walls and all gave it a simple, clean and bright feel. Reminds me of those cafes always seen in the movies. Love the atmosphere.

Their menu....



their selection of salads....



and their special muffins!



As featured on the TV programme yesterday, their muffins are special because instead of the usual sweet muffins, their muffins are saltish. They have flavours like tomato, bacon and onion, etc... i bought the mini sized ones, VERY NICE. As in, i really liked them.

Their sandwiches were also featured yesterday. I tried to check on their mini sampler size sandwiches but it was sold out so i took a normal sized one. I opted for a roast beef sandwich.

This is the choice of bread they have....



I know its not very clear.. and i can't really recall the different names.. I chose Tomato Toast though.

this is the lady preparing my sandwich...



Aside from roast beef, there's also a spread of mushrooms... Yum~!

No comments: