Thursday, May 31, 2018

Burlamacco Ristorante


Burlamacco was recommended by a celebrity chef Friend, chef Chalong!

Decided to do dinner with Dear Dear, Leonard and Cheryl here today!




Welcoming me is chef Gabriele! Good friend of chef Chalong! Thank you for your warm hospitality!






And yes, we did arrange to wear camou!

We ordered 4 Set dinners! 

For starters, Dear Dear chose some beef thingy...


Was very beefy in a rich tomato paste. 

The rest of us All had tuna tartare...


Which was so good! Creamy avocado top and nicely chopped tuna.

We topped up with another side of Burrata....




We also added an order of mussels...


Love the sauce! 

For mains, I had the beef...


It was so tender and the portion was 👍🏻

Check out how juicy and the texture of it...


I also insisted on ordering the pappardelle with pork ragout...


I have always had a thing for pappardelle! Theirs was nice but I think my favourite remains at Osteria Art! 

lobster pasta for dear dear and Cheryl...


dessert! 

panna cotta!


coconut tart..


lemon tart...



No comments: