Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Oriole

arranged to meet up with cynthia today to kinda celebrate her birthday.

happy birthday my sweetie!

dinner was supposed to me on me but cynthia paid for it coz she said she has not treat me for my birthday yet. gosh! this means my birthday celebration has extended for 2 months! haha! kidding!

well den nxt meal will be on me!

we shared a portobello mushroom....



love the generous amount of rockets they have although we didnt find the portobello mushroom particularly juicy or something.

for mains, cynthia had a crab meat aglio..



its angel hair pasta with a good portion of crab meat. the aglio flavour is a little mild but still nice. i personally prefer the one from canele though. for canele, their crab meat texture is more rough which i like and the flavour is stronger.

i had the beef cheeks pasta...



in red wine sauce. it was nice but again not flavoursome enough for me.

No comments: