Monday, April 10, 2006

Bakerzinn

For the whole afternoon, Humbert kept asking me what i like from Bakers Inn, what i like from Carls Jr, and actually, haha.. i had already suspected hes gonna try to attempt to 'surprise' me again...

But his surprise was confirm spoilt by ping jie jie.. haha.. she sent me a text saying... " some1 vv xin fu hor. Got cartel n baker's inn on e way... Sooo sweet... " haha.. she bumped into him at the MRT station but she din call out to him but texted me to tease me instead coz she din koe it was meant to be a surprise. haha..

He got me cakes from bakerzin and munchers from cafe cartel....



the whole afternoon he was trying to ask me wat cake i like from bakers inn.. i like their strawberry short cake and some chocolate cake wif a layer of hazelnut praline below... he couldnt get those dat i wanted so in the end he got me a Strawberry cheesecake and another chocolate cake dat was recommended called Sweet Pleasure.....



So to energize myself from my school work at 3 am......



i had the sweet pleasure he bought at around 3 am... It was soooooo GOOD! Its like eating chocolate! And it also has a layer of hazelnut praline! Its much better den the original chocolate cake dat i like from Bakerz Inn... Thanks Humbert!

No comments: