Monday, October 17, 2005

Thai - Lerk Thai

Lerk Thai....



Their menu...



The first dish was some exotic pomelo with prawns and peanuts dish.



Its actually quite unique. I've never tried this. Pomelo lovers should try it. Its abit sour but i like it.

Second dish is the kuay tiao .. i think its called phad thai.



This thai kuay tiao. I found it to be just so so. Comes with lotsa peanuts.

The third dish is the prawn fish cake, K's favourite or rather, he likes it very much.



Its really very nice and served hot. K said he likes it coz u can really taste the prawns inside. I agree.

The last dish was some deep fried dory fish...



We agreed its not very nice. I feel that there was probably too much flour and the fish was too thinly sliced.

We stopped for awhile and chatted abit before ordering the dessert. I ordered red ruby while he had coffee.




The red ruby was not bad.

No comments: