Friday, February 18, 2005

Brazilian - Brazil Churrascaria

Yes! Brazil Churrascaria! Finally! Received lotsa recommendations and reviews about this place. Located at sixth avenue.

Luckily i had made reservations. When i got there, the restaurant was pretty filled already.


I was brought to my table...





My friend Jeffrey, was late. While waiting for jeffrey, i was surveying the place...







I realised the restaurant did have alot of foreign customers. Servers were walking around with skewers of meat and ham with the aroma of the seasonings flashed past me, it was torturous! haha.. how i wish Jeffrey would appear right away so that we can start digging in.


Being my first time there, i didn't know how the whole thing works. One of the servers explained to me that with the plate on our table, we can proceed to the salad bar...





for the salad.... while servers will come round with the meat to serve us.


Finally Jeffrey got here! As soon as Jeffrey arrived, we were first served a dish of cheese bread or was it called cheese balls? hee.. cant remember.





it was accompanied with 3 condiments to go along with it. First one you see in brown is a little like cai por dat u get from the local chui kueh. The second is tomato paste and the last one is mixed vege. The cheese balls are quite nice but i couldn't wait to attack the salad bar! hehe...


this is my first helping to the salad bar...





n the truth is, its also my only helping. Coz after that, the servers just kept coming back to serve us adding onto my plate, different varieties of meat!





From chicken to lamb to sausages to pork ribs to beef ribs to beef tenderloin to chicken hearts to beef slices to fish to ham to... (dats all i can recall for now)... look at my plate...





oki.. i koe it probably looks abit messy here dat it might not look very very yummy to u.. but IT IS VERY YUMMY!!


oki... after they changed my plate, my second attempt to take a pic to show u a nicer plate of the meats...





VERY NICE!! oh yes.. n the pineapple, VERY SWEET!! Im still drooling looking at these pics now...


The meat are all very tasty... especially the chicken. I duno how to describe the taste... its like the taste is just very nicely wrapped inside the chicken and the juice will just ooze out at the very bite. The fish is abit like tom yam taste which i din really fancy. I dun take mutton actually but i tried a piece. I shant comment since i dun like mutton but Jeffrey said its very nice. The rest of the meat were all nice but my favourite was the thin beef slice! It was simply WONDERFUL!!!





ahhh.. i wana go back!!!!


oh.. Jeffrey also ordered one of their cocktail.. cant remember the name...





it does taste quite good.. got abit of mango and cant remember what fruit in it.


These are some snapshots i took of Jeffrey during dinner...





Had a great time wif jeffrey, catching up and stuff. He did complain about the venue of Brazil but after the food came, he did agree dat its a good recommendation. Oh.. n Jeffrey misses Modestos too. haha..


We had such a full dinner... the bill came up to only about $94. I had expected it to be much more expensive. If i recall correctly, the menu wrote that the buffet is $37+++, the salad buffet is $24+++.

No comments: