Friday, January 14, 2005

Hongkong - Crystal Jade (Plaza Singapura)

I went for lunch at Crystal Jade - Plaza Singapura. I've been yearning for shrimp dumping soup since i saw it on TV a few days again .. the hongkong style kind...





I also had pig liver porridge. Liver was not too cooked... just nice. The shrimp dumpling soup was exactly how i wanted it... yum~


I was the only customer there....





have you ever seen a crystal jade so deserted? I bet the one at taka wun be so deserted even at this kinda hour...


and oh..btw.. if u ever go over to crystal jade at Plaza Singapura.. can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ORDER A FISH?





Look how overcrowded this fishtank is??????? Its so congested i tink they barely get to move around at all! By ordering fishes u're sparing them the agony of such congested living conditions!

No comments: