Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Miss Clarity Cafe

after work, Jianhe came to pick me up and we went for dinner at Miss Clarity Cafe along upper thomson road.

the set dinner came with the cream of chicken soup....



tastes alright. not complaining coz its $3 extra for the soup, drink n dessert.

shared the chicken nuggets....



been missing their nuggets since my last visit with Joanne. My evil best friend ordered it when i was having fever so i couldnt really eat the nuggets and they were so yummy! so soft.... the type dat i'd like!

for mains, the ordering part was hilarious. basically i unconsciously found myself trying to make Jianhe order something i'd like to try, ruling out all his options... at the end of it all, he didnt notice but i noted what i was doing and pointed out to him while we both had a good luff about it. haha

anyway, Jianhe eventually ordered the fish cordon bleu (yeah yeah, affected by my 'manipulation'! haha)....



it was alright in my view. I guess i generally dun go for breaded stuff so im not a good judge.

as for myself, i went for the beef stew.....



it was good! the sauce was tasty in my view, went very well wif the rice (ok, its not superb superb but i like it)... and there was a good portion of the tender beef, carrots and potatoes....



really like it!

dessert was their famous bread pudding...



we ordered a scoop of ice cream to share. Jianhe likes the bread puddin as well.

No comments: